Let me start off by saying thank you for stopping by and checking out my website. I am honored that you are visiting my site and that you are here reading my short bio. Welcome to my home on the web.
With the utmost sincerity and honesty, here are a few things about me that you may like to know.
- First and foremost, I work with the highest level of honesty and integrity. My fiduciary duty to you will never be compromised. You can bet that you will be treated fairly, truthfully, and respectfully.
- I am innovative. Technology has taken over our society, and it is critical that you stay ahead of the game, especially in business. I am very dialed into the latest technological advances. Integrating the newest technology into real estate marketing for Web 2.0 is a goal that I address and conquer daily. My marketing strategy encompasses the most effective use of technology today for accomplishing the goals of my clients.
- I’m in your corner. We are teammates. My clients are like family to me. I will do everything in my power to ensure that our real estate transaction goes as smoothly as possible from start to finish. I will work hard to meet your needs, and I will always put you first. During one of my closings, the escrow officer told my clients, “You got a feisty one here; she is like a dog on a bone”. This made us all chuckle, but I knew that I had worked very hard to get my clients what they wanted, and my clients were pleased with the end result.
- I am an educator, and I believe in the power of education. I will never stop learning. I am very passionate about learning anything and everything there is to know about real estate and marketing. This includes analyzing marketing trends, short sales, foreclosures, negotiation strategies, technology, upcoming construction projects, school ratings, proposed changes to Houston’s infrastructure. The list can go on and on, and it is all very fascinating to me. I am an agent who is “in the know”. I attend cutting edge conferences, seminars, webinars, and podcasts. I am an avid user of social media, and I am an active member of several online communities and networks. See, buying real estate can be overwhelming, and the game changes all the time. There is more to buying a home than just knowing what your budget is and what features you want in a home. There is more to selling a home than just making sure your home is priced right and “looks pretty”. When you hire me, I’ll work with you, sharing relevant data and the latest tidbits of real time information that is specific to your situation. I will be your advocate, your advisor. We’ll crunch numbers, scour the internet together, and come up with solutions that are unique to You.
- I have lived in Houston since 1970. Growing up, we must have moved every 2 years. I know Houston and the surrounding suburbs of Cypress, Katy, Spring, and Tomball very well. I am one of those people who drives by a developing area of town, and says, “Gosh, I remember when that was a one lane road. Now, it’s six”. Houston has grown by leaps and bounds, and it’s easy to get distracted with the all the choices you have to call home. I am confident that I can help you make the right decision. I am extremely dedicated to my career, and it is my one of my most highly coveted goals to leave Giraffe Realty as a legacy to my children.